Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS MARVIN LEWIS' Mega Thread}
(01-06-2016, 01:40 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I don't want to see a potential head coach walk out door again like with Zimmer so I'd like to see Hue take the job if Marvin can't get it together this season.

It's hard to argue with the argument that Marvin is the only constant during our blunders in the playoffs. The only 2 year I feel like Marvin had a pass was last season since the entire team was decimated and in 05 when the rug was pulled out from under the team when Palmer went down. I respect everything he's done for the team and I want him to succeed but how many more times can we watch this play out? I'm not saying Marvin is a bad coach or he can't win a playoff game but this team is stuck in a rut and we need a breath of fresh air and I think Hue can be that guy. I'd imagine Hue having experience with the franchise and the locker room would help ease the transition process too and we would be rolling right were we left off.

Of the last 4 years, we were favored in one game that was San Diego and that game was the only one at home.. Indy we were a semi pro team.. Both games were in Houston and we were the underdogs in both.. For me I see one terrible lose and three games we were expected to lose and did.. Still sucks being 0-4 in those games but I really only put major blame on one of those games is that is the Chargers game....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS MARVIN LEWIS' Mega Thread} - Essex Johnson - 01-06-2016, 02:07 AM