Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Does NY have another corrupt judge?
(05-07-2024, 11:42 AM)GMDino Wrote: Apparently there was a lot of testimony today about how Trump portrayed his attention to detail.  How in his books he said he had to know how ever paperclip was used so that people didn't rip him off.  (paraphrasing)

I don't believe it.  At least not in the last 10-20 years.  Trump always appears unprepared and unaware in public.  Offering up word salads to cover his lack of knowledge on any given topic.

Actually I do find that believable.

Back when the Cohen trial was unfolding I read an account by someone who worked with Trump in fixing up Trump tower, and he said Trump was all about making small decisions about wall paper in side rooms and the like, spending a lot of time on trivial stuff and not really taking care of the major matters.  

Hence both the micromanagement and chaos as events constantly over took him--bankruptcies, suits. etc.

So yeah, I could see him demanding to know how paperclips were used. I just don't think it indicates a close accounts grasp of what is going on in his business.
People around him are scrambling to take up slack. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does NY have another corrupt judge? - Dill - 05-07-2024, 11:37 PM