Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What would cross your personal line?
I could care less if Trump is a horrible human being, I voted for both Bill Clinton and Obama who are horrible human beings.

I want a President who is a strong leader and does not sway when his base says abandon Israel by delaying stopping weapons and ammo, he lobbied Congress to get the money needed.

I want a President that does not support abortion up until birth.
I want a President who does not lie and say inflation was 9% when he took office, it was 1.4%.
I want a President who does not berate voters because the think his economy sucks.
I want a President with a proven track record on the economy, the border and foreign affairs.
I want a President who stands tall when Biden's DOJ and corrupt DA's and judges attempt to put him in jail or bankrupt him.
I want a President who will immediately deport the 10 million illegal immigrants Biden allowed in our country, a bonus for sanctuary cities and states who are being bankrupted by illegal immigrants.

If Biden had done a god job as POTUS and not attempted to destroy democracy, I would have considered him. However, a simple look at the results of Biden and Trump plus it is obvious Biden no longer has the mental capability to run our country. He is the POTUS in name only, he is a puppet due to his poor mental acuity which disqualifies him or anyone in the party who supports him and say he is doing a great job like Newsome.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would cross your personal line? - Luvnit2 - 05-10-2024, 12:12 PM