Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What would cross your personal line?
(05-10-2024, 02:27 PM)pally Wrote: In May of 2020..
US unemployment was over 13%
COVID deaths world wide were close to 7 million and in the US 1.1 million
George Floyd was murdered which set off a summer of unrest
consumer goods were still in short supply.

So hell yeah, we are better off today than 4 years ago

Price of gas was $2.69 a gallon.
Price of groceries items was 30% less
Interest Rates were around 3%
Inflation was 1.4%

All of the items have doubled or tripled since 2020.

We had ISIS eliminated and in no wars.

Now we are in 2 proxy wars in Ukraine and Israel

The George Floyd protests inflicted billions of dollars in damages to Democratic cities inflicted by Democrat far left groups. Fast forward to now and these same groups are wreaking havoc for Jews on college campuses in throughout the US

I suggest you speak to those under 30 starting out in life, their lives are in ruins. Over 60% of voters are living paycheck to paycheck, retirement accounts are being depleted, credit card debt is the highest in history with the highest credit card rates also the highest in history.

You act as if you care so much about women, yet it is OK Biden lets in over 10 million illegal immigrants resulting in the deaths of Lalen Riley and others.

Drug use is worse due to our Biden open border.

I am glad you are better off today than you were 4 years ago, I retired and so am I. But most are not doing better or the same, they are doing worse with Biden's economy he created with poor economic policy. His economy never got traction; God forbid we get another Pandemic under Biden if he wins the next 4 years. 

Trump had a great economy and wages outpaced inflation. Biden is just the opposite. As for unemployment, do some research on those job reports. You will find job growth numbers are fueled by illegal immigrants, not US citizens. You will find US citizens had to add part time jobs which increased the number of jobs, but full time employment has declined under Biden. Unemployment numbers are better because a lot of unemployed workers used up their unemployment eligibility, there are limits on how long unemployment can be claimed.

But keep beating the Bidenomics is great drum, just makes you look very out of touch with reality of Biden's lack of good economic policy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would cross your personal line? - Luvnit2 - 05-10-2024, 03:27 PM