Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What would cross your personal line?
(05-10-2024, 03:27 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I suggest you speak to those under 30 starting out in life, their lives are in ruins.

I'd tell them to stop getting worthless degrees and buying avocado toast and $9 coffee.  I realize Joe Biden sucks ass, but we need to stop giving people a free pass to "be in ruins" every 4-12 years when a democrat hold 1 non-legislative position.

If you're under 30 and your life is in ruins stop buying useless crap and work more.  This is like one area where I agreed with overly-simplistic conservative talking points, but I see people getting all soft on people dropping the ball on their financial situations because it's more important to lay blame on politicians you don't like than it is to actually try to instill a sense of work ethic and thrift in younger generations.

Either that, or when someone like Trump is in office put more into your 401k and invest and save more money, because saving your pennies for a rainy day ain't just words to an old song. We shouldn't encourage anyone, much less younger people, to expect a change in the government to save them from their poverty.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would cross your personal line? - Nately120 - 05-10-2024, 04:32 PM