Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What would cross your personal line?
(05-10-2024, 09:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: Ok.  Now both sides have said they want a better candidate.

So I'll repeat my question and expand it a bit.

If the only reason you are voting for Trump or Biden is that you don't like Biden or Trump:  Is there ANYTHING your candidate could say or do in the next less-than six months to make you no longer vote for them?

If Biden shot his dog on the White House lawn?  If Trump did a photoshoot with Gavin Newsome?  

Is there ANYTHING that would change your mind besides "he isn't as bad as the other guy"?

Because of my understanding of political theories I wouldn't vote third-party in our current election scheme because it results in either a wasted vote or a spoiler vote. So no thank you. So, what could make me switch my vote to Trump? At this point, given the mounds of evidence of his criminality and his autocrat tendencies, there isn't anything. If Biden displayed the kind of selfish buffoonery that Trump revels in, though, I don't know what I would do. Well, I have an idea, but I won't talk about it so there is no evidence of it being premeditated. Ninja
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would cross your personal line? - Belsnickel - 05-10-2024, 08:23 PM