Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What would cross your personal line?
(05-11-2024, 04:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Can't win can they? if they had done it differently people would still have found a watch to ***** about something. At the time they did what they thought was best and you get the benefit of Hindsight. 
I think you are more in line with the typical uncapable of thinking voter and just repeat the bs you keep hearing.  

Meh, I think you and I should both be pleased as punch to disagree with each other 100% on the way Trump and Bush handled their respected crises.  I don't think I'm exactly claiming to be a free-thinking radical in saying both of those situations were handled by presidents who had a "me first" agenda and used said crisis to further their own narrative and serve their own interests.

Keep in mind that one of the reasons I only voted for Obama once was that he followed suit on what I didn't approve of Bush doing in response to 9/11.  I assume you meant I'm uncapable of thinking and you may be right.  I don't think you are right for the right reason, but you may be right.

If the Patriot Act and following the blunder of the Russians in Afghanistan with our own mess, along with telling folks covid will disappear like a miracle by Easter were the thinking man's moves, call me a deep fried dumbass.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would cross your personal line? - Nately120 - 05-11-2024, 04:57 PM