Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What would cross your personal line?
(05-09-2024, 08:25 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If Biden tried to blackmail another country to make up a story about his opponent to rig an election. Or gave Hunter a job in the White House. Or if he was palling around with authoritarian leaders and saying in front of the world he believed them over USA intelligence agencies. Or if he attempted a multi pronged attack on our democracy to try and steal an election. Or if he had a hotel in DC and various other businesses he wouldn’t divest from where he could funnel money into his own pocket thanks to his position in power. Or if he tried to roll back the affordable care act or make cuts to social security or tried to raise the retirement age.

This would pretty much be my answer too.

But others view all that as a "proven track record" or some such.

And many see the guy who DIDN"T try to blackmail a foreign country and overturn valid elections as the true threat to democracy. They would DEFINITELY
not vote for Biden if he falsely claimed an election was rigged and tried to overturn it.

Few or no Trump supporters would say they support a dishonest leader who loves dictators, encouraged anti-vaxx propaganda during a pandemic, attempted a coup, and would weaponize the DOJ to wreak vengeance on those who thwart his will or attempt to hold him accountable.

So on that side I think Dino's question is negated from the start. Trump supporters draw pretty much the same lines you and I do, they just deny that Trump has really crossed them, and believe Biden has. 

The difference between supporters of one candidate vs the other is mainly a difference in how they use evidence to assess media narratives. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would cross your personal line? - Dill - 05-12-2024, 02:37 AM