Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
People are Sleeping on us, and that's okay
People always sleep on us. I can't remember a time when we have been looked at objectively and evaluated based on the talent on our team.

I think a big part of that is that we're such a small market and we're also in the same division as the Steelers and Ravens (I realize that they are also small market areas, but their histories make them popular enough for that not to matter).

Health is always key, but this is the best line that Burrow has ever had protecting him and he took us to the Super Bowl and AFCC game with shitty lines, so I'm feeling pretty good about our possibilities this year.

Vegas isn't really sleeping on us, though, as we currently have the fifth-best odds to win the Super Bowl.

Burrow is tied for the third-best odds to win MVP, which is a bummer because I think that, if he stays healthy, which he should now that he'll be better protected, he's actually the favorite to win it.

I think people start hopping on our bandwagon after we win a few games and look like a well-oiled machine!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: People are Sleeping on us, and that's okay - BFritz21 - 05-13-2024, 01:52 PM