Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Wee Bit Chillyyyyyy Out There...
(01-06-2016, 11:21 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Calm down.  Some of us are able to carry on multiple conversations, about my multiple topics, without blowing a gasket.  If you find yourself unable or unwilling to try to have discussions outside of this week's game then I would suggest staying out of other threads.

Just because players stay here doesn't mean they don't care, or they're not bothered by practicing in the cold.  I would guess that the most important things in a player determining where they'd like to play are 1.) Money 2.) System/chance of success/fit 3.) family considerations.  Just because "indoor practice facility" isn't a determining factor doesn't mean anything.

It's cold.  Some guys don't like cold.  I've been told numerous times by people on here that we don't a facility because we share UC's.  Yet when it gets brought up that we weren't in there on days like yesterday it's forgotten.  So, please, if the topic comes in the Spring, or any particular time where you find it convenient to discuss it, don't say that we can just use UC's.  Because we clearly we don't.

They live in the north now. They play in the north. They take pride in being ready for "bengals weather". These coaches and this team take pride in being more tough and prepared than other teams when it comes to inclement weather. Practicing outdoors only adds to their confidence about this. 

Football is meant to be played outdoors and these guys embrace the situation at hand. I would suggest you nut up a little when walking into the store. Maybe a heavier sweater and an extra pair of mittens might help.  

Would you look at that, multiple conversations in one post. One paragraph outlining how you can argue this team  is made more tough because of this,  and the other outlining you being a panty waist walking into Walmart. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Wee Bit Chillyyyyyy Out There... - The Real Deal - 01-06-2016, 11:40 AM