Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Wee Bit Chillyyyyyy Out There...
(01-06-2016, 11:40 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: They live in the north now. They play in the north. They take pride in being ready for "bengals weather". These coaches and this team take pride in being more tough and prepared than other teams when it comes to inclement weather. Practicing outdoors only adds to their confidence about this. 

Football is meant to be played outdoors and these guys embrace the situation at hand. I would suggest you nut up a little when walking into the store. Maybe a heavier sweater and an extra pair of mittens might help.  

And it's clearly such a huge advantage and has helped out so much in the past.  Rolleyes

What a ***** crock of shit.  Do really believe the absolute nonsense you're writing?  I find it almost impossible to believe that some of fans are actually stupid enough to buy into such obvious outdated, antiquated bs.  I think it's just regurgitated bologna that people have become so accustomed to spouting out as a defense that they say it without even thinking about it.

How the **** do the Steelers do so well when they practice indoors?  Better yet, explain the Patriots.  Both those organizations, the two most successful in the league by far, use indoor facilities.  Explain that.  If any of what you just said was true teams like San Fran and Oakland would have never gotten out of places like New York and Minnesota in the 70's.  Except they did.

Football is meant to play both indoor and outdoors.  And all that other crap about taking pride in "Bengals weather ready" and gaining confidence is all the more laughable when you reference a team who hasn't won a playoff game since Home Alone was in theaters.  We practiced outside and then proceeded to lose to a team from ***** San Diego in PBS by 17 ***** points.

Jesus Christ, wake the **** up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Wee Bit Chillyyyyyy Out There... - Wes Mantooth - 01-06-2016, 11:55 AM