Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump's Plans for the Oil Industry
(05-13-2024, 12:12 PM)Dill Wrote: I don't see that happening soon if a plurality of Americans cannot recognize an authoritarian leader when they see one. 

If you prefer a democracy where people work together and compromise, then you should be very disturbed
when the leader of one party attempts to overthrow a valid election and promises vengeance, arrests, and
jail for those who have attempted to hold him accountable--classic authoritarian behavior. 

The same currently out office leader still exerts great control over the House of Representatives, blocking legislation 
proposed by the other side because of his direct control of his party.

Not sure what an "authoritarian country" is. Do you mean one with an authoritarian system of government? That could include a
range of types from Orban's "illiberal democracy" to Kim's North Korea.  The US is not that yet,
but it cannot remain a liberal democracy if enough of the population want a leader above the law. 

Whatever dude. If just because he has some Authoritarian tendencies doesn't make him an Authoritarian. 
That's like saying if a guy kisses another guy, he is a homosexual? You are trying hard to skip steps. US cannot and never will have an Authoritarian in charge with out a major event and it aint happening in Trumps lifetime no matter what the media tells you.

I am disturbed, but not only at the Right I am pissed at the Left as well, both sides are pushing extremist Politics over the people want.  Neither side is willing to allow for a common sense middle ground.

LOL not there "YET", there you go again, just stop with the fear tactics. For a guy that's so smart, you seem to catch on quick when the Right uses fear tactics and propaganda, but so blind to the Left's why is that? I might miss a few or simply ignore them, but I do my best to not repeat the bs part. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Trump's Plans for the Oil Industry - Stewy - 05-09-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: Trump's Plans for the Oil Industry - Mike M (the other one) - 05-13-2024, 11:06 PM