Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Tee is now the only tagged player without a new deal
(05-14-2024, 03:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: A Patriots website, MusketFire, has a few articles from yesterday about a possible trade for Tee.

The start of the article just says the normal about Tee wanting a trade, us refusing his request, and then him saying he wants back in Cinci.

It says how Higgins is the only franchised player without a new contract after Winfield Jr signed his deal, and then goes into the possibility of a trade to the Pats:

I don't know that we don't want to keep him around long-term, so much as we're not willing to pay his asking price to be paid like a top receiver.

He'd be a much-needed target for Maye or Brisett and be valuable down the road as well.

That's exactly what I meant above: they need someone to get their fans excited and he'd be a great weapon for Brisett or Maye.

You think we'll deal him or you think we'll be the same old stubborn franchise that we seem to be transitioning away from?

I don’t think T gets traded unless someone blows them away. That hasn’t happened yet so I doubt it does. They’ll see how this year plays out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Tee is now the only tagged player without a new deal - BenZoo2 - 05-14-2024, 04:24 PM