Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Tee is now the only tagged player without a new deal
(05-14-2024, 04:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Katie and Troy are nothing like Mike, and that's obvious with things like the practice bubble and just the way things have been run in recent years,

I think the Patriots could offer something worthwhile, and there's always a chance that another team's #1 or #2 receiver gets hurt.

I just don't think they drafted Burton and two tight ends with the intentions of keeping Higgins. 

What would you consider the minimum that you'd give up for him?

A first or second and fourth? 

We aren't getting anything for Tee Higgins that will help with what they're trying to do this year, which is presumably win the Super Bowl. The whole trading him for "something" isn't gonna happen. What's a 2nd round pick next year gonna do for this year? And the idea that we're not gonna get anything for him doesn't make sense. We're gonna get 1000 yards and 6 TDs from him.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee is now the only tagged player without a new deal - jason - 05-14-2024, 05:10 PM