Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hendrickson has requested a trade
(05-15-2024, 08:12 AM)Sled21 Wrote: People get their panties in a wad when a player in a contract negotiation asks for a trade. It's a contract negotiation tool used by sports agents. Trey has always said he wants to be here, he just wanted a new deal. He jumped the gun on the new deal, since he just signed one last year, but he has never said he didn't want to be here, his stated goal was to ensure he's here long time. If he's feeling bigger, stronger and faster than he ever has, look out opposing QB's. If we can get some added pass rush from our new DT, they ought to be able to wreak havoc. 

The timing and optics were very bad. I don't begrudge anyone looking for a trade, like Tee for example, but Trey JUST signed his extension last year. I think that's where a lot of the vitriol in this specific incident comes from. It's definitely what irked me.

Having said that, I do agree with the rest of the post. If he's feeling better than ever, opposing QBs could be in for a rough year against the Bengals.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hendrickson has requested a trade - IcoHolic - 05-03-2024, 05:48 AM
RE: Hendrickson has requested a trade - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-15-2024, 10:30 AM
Hendrickson Requests A Trade! - BFritz21 - 04-24-2024, 06:43 PM
Trey - Cosmokramer - 04-24-2024, 06:57 PM