Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden lies about inflation.....again
(05-15-2024, 11:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: What more should he do? 

revealed at the inaugural meeting of the Council On Supply Chain Resilience on November 29, 2023,

Again, it seems people what to nationalize businesses so the POTUS can make unilateral changes? Then he would be responsible for everything.

Dippy, i never said he was directly in charge of changing it, all i said was one thing the POTUS can do to curb inflation. He can also fire and appoint a new Federal Chair. It won't change the current rates but it might give him a slightly more favorable outcome. And of course the R's would try to use that as political fodder. 

Some downsides that pop out:
Legislation is going to be needed in order to get several parts of it moving, (House/Senate), sadly likely means delays. 
Some could also violate WTO rules. 

It's likely to be a little late for his Term to feel more than a trickling of the effects before his term is up. 

Good read though, I haven't kept up with that side of things to see if he was actually doing anything. I'm much more focused on Immigration atm. It's killing us financially. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden lies about inflation.....again - Mike M (the other one) - 05-15-2024, 11:43 AM