Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden lies about inflation.....again
(05-15-2024, 01:48 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If inflation was low when the government was giving people money to stay home, store shelves were sparse, and only essential workers were working. Then I’m a monkeys uncle.

I don’t know where Biden is pulling his numbers from.

But this screams inflation. And I lived it and saw it with my own two eyes. Supply and demand.
https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/shoppers-rush-to-stock-up-as-coronavirus-idUSRTS35ZLY/

And this was before the great resignation where everybody returned to work and demanded pay raises or quit and found someone else to pay them more. Followed up by supply chain constraints and then war in Europe.

The potus does not have a magic inflation wand I’m aware of, but some people think they have one I guess.

Biden economic policies on gas killed the economy immediately. He stopped a US oil pipeline that would help the price of gasoline and oil. Yet, allowed a pipeline in Europe making Putin and Russia money.

Explain why gas prices under Biden have spiked.

It is simple, Biden made it more expensive to produce oil and took no steps to reduce the price of gasoline. Energy impacts everything. Diesel fuel, gasoline and heating oil all increased under Biden, this caused a spike in food and commodities. Companies and businesses pass on costs to the consumer. The groups impacted the most ae the middle and lower class. A family of 4 spends almost $1000 a month under Biden than under Trump not including the high interest rates under Biden.

Interest rates spiked due to Biden's 3 trillion dollar bill he said would curb inflation. It did the opposite, so all of the green deal pork in the bill added to the inflation which caused the huge rate hikes needed to insure we did not go into a recession.

Biden owns high inflation and Trump has a great record on inflation. The voters remember wage growth outpaced inflation under Trump, they are being killed under Biden, wages are under water versus inflation causing the lower and middle class major pain at the gas pumps and at the grcery store.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden lies about inflation.....again - Luvnit2 - 05-15-2024, 01:09 PM