Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden lies about inflation.....again
(05-15-2024, 01:16 PM)hollodero Wrote: I think it has something to do with Russia waging war on Ukraine and Russian gas being sanctioned in the west as a response.

Inflation is a global phenomena, Europe suffers too, and in fact by all economic metrics it seems the US recovers way better and faster than we do. What we Europeas do not do is blame Biden for our inflation, and in fact not even our own politicians. It's outside of Biden's power mostly and he can only do so much. Not saying everything he did in that respect was great, but placing the blame solely on his feet seems unfair.

I won't blame Biden for the Gas prices, but i will blame the Dems. Trump did try to fill the reserves when it was very cheap, I believe Biden got it for $80/Barrel when Trump was trying it was $24/Barrell, but Dems screamed he's saving the oil industry and wouldn't pass it.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-13/biden-may-buy-oil-just-below-80-democrats-stymied-trump-at-24

Just another example of the stupidity of the politics that cost US Tax payers. This might have also had an influence on inflation had it been done.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden lies about inflation.....again - Mike M (the other one) - 05-15-2024, 01:31 PM