Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden lies about inflation.....again
(05-15-2024, 01:43 PM)hollodero Wrote: Ha, I was not aware, but similar mistakes were made in quite some European countries as well. Not meant as an excuse, it probably deserves to be called a mistake and Democrats usually make plenty of those.

As for inflation, I don't really know, I'm not sure if fuller reserves really allow for significantly lowering the end prices. But certainly not my expertise.

Ya bro, i have no idea how much it would have affected Inflation, but it would have helped keep prices down, as when Gas goes up, the cost of transporting goods also increases and in the end is passed to the consumers. So no doubt it would have helped, just how much is the Answer we will never know.

That doesn't even account for the fact that they end up paying 350% more for it when they did buy. Would have been more money for other things and he did sell off almost half of our reserves just trying to keep the inflation/prices from getting higher. So it was a nasty spot to be in.

Immigration and Inflation are the two main reasons he will likely lose, and both could have been minimized. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden lies about inflation.....again - Mike M (the other one) - 05-15-2024, 02:16 PM