Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS MARVIN LEWIS' Mega Thread}
(01-06-2016, 08:25 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'm at the point that if we lose and they let Hue walk, i'm walking too. I don't feel like I should have to defend my fandom because I have been one for over 35 years. I recently just gave up on the Reds as well but that has more to do with the state of baseball than the team itself.

It is what it is. I have put a lot of time, money, and emotion into this team with very little reward in return. And i'm sick of it. It's not only the Bengals PO record that gets to me it's the PT record as well. All of these problems have already been documented on this forum.

In my heart I gave up on Marvin after the Chargers loss. My official opinion of him is like many on here and that is he is a fabulous judge of talent and damn fine regular season 1pm coach. He brought Cincy out of the depths of hell and for that I will always remember him fondly.

However, regardless of all this he must win on Saturday or replaced by Hue if he doesn't or i'm out. I'll go watch the local HS teams instead.

(of coarse i could change my mind about all of this because like I said, been a fan a long time and walking away from this may be impossible at this point in my life. But damn it, as of the past few months this is where I stand)

Win the ***** game Marvin.

Dispite the playoff losses if you have been a fan of the team for the past 35 years... then the last 5 have been the best of those.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: {The Ultimate 'ALL THINGS MARVIN LEWIS' Mega Thread} - XenoMorph - 01-06-2016, 01:02 PM