Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
People are Sleeping on us, and that's okay
(05-16-2024, 01:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, I have heard a lot of people saying we are the team to beat the Chiefs with a healthy Joe Burrow.

Even people I cannot stand like Stephen A Smith. Most don't think there is a team that can beat them if Burrow isn't healthy.

Kind of proved it last playoffs and in the Super Bowl too. The one team that has beat the Chiefs is the Bengals with Burrow and even
in our game last year, we gave them a run for their money with our backup QB. I know this is specifically talking about the Chiefs but you
have to beat the best to win it all and they are the Champs whether we like it or not.

I think most have wakened up and don't look at the Bengals as pushovers anymore. If our trenches are muchly improved and Burrow is
healthy I am expecting a deep run in the Playoffs and at least a SB appearance and to be favorites in the SB unless an NFC team like the
49ers, Lions or Eagles have a great year and are just completely dominant.

Baltimore could certainly beat the Chiefs too but the Chiefs defense made Lamarr look lost in the AFC Championship game.  Im not sold Lamarr can get the job done against an elite defense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: People are Sleeping on us, and that's okay - 007BengalsFan - 05-16-2024, 06:57 PM