Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Tee is now the only tagged player without a new deal
(05-15-2024, 10:03 PM)CJD Wrote: I had no idea there were so many Tee haters on these message boards. Last offseason, people were saying we had the best WR trio in the NFL and one of the best duos.

Now, suddenly, Tee isn't even worth extending 

Y'all are wishy washy af.

Calling him what he is is "hating", now?  Ok.  

Uhhh...our WR3 didn't get a contract until after the draft.  That should tell you something about how great the rest of the league thinks this WR group is.  

I mean, if you're one of those that thought Auden Tate was a high end WR2 and comparable to Mike Williams, it's easy to see why you might think Tee is a WR1.  Of course, Tater is in the CFL now because he lacks the talent, skill, and God given ability to cut it in the NFL, so that kind of tells you something.

I've always been consistent in my take on Tee.  Of course the poor season he had last year may have caused others to reevaluate.  I'm not going to say he's not worth extending, but if you're extending a player of his caliber for $25 mil APY, Chase's agent better be asking for $40 mil.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee is now the only tagged player without a new deal - Whatever - 05-17-2024, 01:51 AM