Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cohen lied in NY vs. Trump case, he either lied in 2018 or he is lying now.
(05-17-2024, 06:41 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Scummy people tend to attract scummy people. I was listening to one of the legal podcasts I regularly listen to and the co-host, who is currently a federal defense lawyer and previously was a federal prosecutor, was describing this in relation to Cohen. The idea being that the defense will naturally seek to call out Cohen as a liar; he is convicted as one, after all. What the prosecution will point out in response is that of course he is, those are the qualities that made him useful for Trump. Those character traits that make Cohen a lying piece of shit are exactly why Trump had him around. Scum attracts scum. It's a classic gambit when dealing with underlings testifying against their bosses.

Exactly!

Every time, I hear someone insult Cohen or Stormy Daniels, all I can think is, “why aren’t they calling out Trump’s judgement?” These and others like them, are the people Donald Trum willingly chooses to associate with.

You can’t “drain the swamp” when your entire circle is made up of swamp creatures.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cohen lied in NY vs. Trump case, he either lied in 2018 or he is lying now. - pally - 05-17-2024, 07:54 AM