Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Wee Bit Chillyyyyyy Out There...
(01-06-2016, 01:12 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Where did I claim that to be the case? (That the Bengals were denied access)  I'm just pointing out that they weren't there.  Whether it's because they deemed it unnecessary or the fact it was booked is really besides the point.  It was pretty cold yesterday and we practiced outside.

Now any of you are more than welcome to argue the reasoning behind that, it's effectiveness, and/or whether or matters 'till the cows come home.  Go at it.  That's an argument many of us had forever.

All I'm pointing out is, like usual, we're outside.  So when this argument comes up again, be it in the Spring or Fall, don't tell me we already have a facility.  Don't pretend we can (and do) just use UC facility as much as other team's use theirs.  Because we simply don't use it often.  Maybe 10 times total in 3 years.

So from now on the arguments should be against using them at all.  Don't simplify it by claiming we have one.  Yesterday is more proof we don't.  That was all I was trying to say.

Please post the source for your claim that the Bengals only use the facility 10 times a year and that is much less than other teams.

How many times have the Patriots practiced inside this year?  I saw then om NFL Network working outside this week.  Why do you think they are doing that if the have an indoor facility?

I am glad to have this discussion as soon as I see some basis for the discussion.  So far all I have seen is you just making up stuff.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Wee Bit Chillyyyyyy Out There... - fredtoast - 01-06-2016, 01:36 PM