Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ohio has a law to make illegal protesters wearing a mask/hood a felony
(05-16-2024, 05:05 PM)Dill Wrote: A good answer.  I'm not against using masks as "escalators," but I think the crime so enhanced needs already to be a felony, something like smashing storefront windows, torching vehicles and assaulting police or counter protestors with weapons.

I don't think it should be used to create a felony where none would otherwise be, especially by a DOJ who has his own ideas about causes are legitimate to protest.

By the way, CNN had a segment last night in which they interviewed violence-inclined counter-protestors from the UCLA clases, one of whom wore a white mask and a white hoodie. Colors matter! LOL   Anyway, this guy is a senior at a local high school and wants to go join the IDF after he graduates.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/16/us/ucla-student-protests-counterprotesters-invs/index.html
[Image: 6000.jpg?width=1200&quality=85&auto=form...44e1fc881e]

rather stupid, people acting like we are a 3rd world country, then media crying cause they got hurt at a protest that turned violent, instead of leaving when it starts to turn ugly? 
The stupidity of it all. 

The saddest part is the people we expect to lead us, aren't much better. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ohio has a law to make illegal protesters wearing a mask/hood a felony - Mike M (the other one) - 05-17-2024, 10:28 AM