Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Away Games Would Be Good To Go To? Anyone Going To Any?
(05-17-2024, 01:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anyone going to any away games?

What games do you think would be worthwhile to go to?

I have crippled season tickets but thinking of going to an away game or two.

I think the Chiefs game might be good to go to if I can find crippled tickets because, obviously, we're two of the top dogs in the NFL. If our line protects Burrow, we're on their level IMCO.

I presented at the Missouri Speech, Hearing, and Language convention before Covid and a bunch of the young ladies added me on Facebook, so I'd know some people out there. Plus, even there were a number of colleges, so I'm sure that they'd at least know some people in the KC area that saw my presentation.

Think that would be a good one to go to? Is Kansas City a decent town with things to do other than the game?

My brother lives in Charlotte, so I think I'm going to go down for that.

My friend lives in Dallas, so I think I'm going to try and go down for that.

I'd like to go to Pittsburgh just because I think it would be great to go out and have a cripple taunting their fans when we're dominating them, but it's week 18, so we might (hopefully) be resting our starters with everything locked up.

Titans game might be fun to go to just because Nashville has been a good time the few times I've gone.

What other games would be worthwhile to go to? Anyone else think they'll go to any?

Nashville, charlotte… cool cities and odds will have bengals favored. I’d hate to pony up the money to travel, only to see my team lose… especially in the regular season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Away Games Would Be Good To Go To? Anyone Going To Any? - Bengalbug - 05-17-2024, 02:37 PM