Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Repulicans seeking the release of the Biden tapes
(05-17-2024, 04:53 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: They have the transcripts, so why not release the tapes?

I don't know, but a reason I could think of is that they do not want to hand over material to folks who, somewhat understandably, have all the interest in the world to use it to make Biden look as bad as possible. It's feeding potential ammunition to the enemy. I'd be cautious about that too.

Also, I have to question how damning the tapes objectively can be, if even Mr. Hur himself had claimed how Biden seems to have a "photographic understanding and recall". I also feel a president has a certain right to not have made every conversation public in that manner, adding more somewhat unnecessaary stress to a distinclty stressful job. The time to evaluate Biden's mental acuity closer will come soon enough, eg when he debates Trump.

By that I do not claim he is actually mentally fit enough for the job. Several incidents, namely the cannibal one, are strong indications that he might not be.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Repulicans seeking the release of the Biden tapes - hollodero - 05-17-2024, 05:26 PM