Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Wee Bit Chillyyyyyy Out There...
(01-06-2016, 01:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Also in bitter cold the bodyu uses a lot of energy just keeping warm.  It is impossible to run as long or get in as many reps outside in the cold without wearing the players out.

But the Bengals to practice indoors at time.  All I want to see is some numbers on how many times the Bengals practice inside compared to other teams.  If we arereally practicing outside more than other teams then it could be a problem.  But I have seen video of other playoff teams outside, so I am not sure where Wes is getting the stats on how often the Bengals practice outside compared to other teams.  it seems that his entire argument is based on seeing them practice obe time in 30 degree weather.

So lets see the actual numbers so we can have a real debate, because right now it seems like he is just making up stuff to whine about.

I don't know the numbers, and would agree we need to see a comparison with other teams that do have their own facility.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Wee Bit Chillyyyyyy Out There... - OrlandoBengal - 01-06-2016, 01:49 PM