Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Repulicans seeking the release of the Biden tapes
(05-17-2024, 05:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Here's the thing to keep in mind. Biden the POTUS and Biden the Candidate are two separate entities. If we have a sitting President that is worried that how an actual interview sounds on tape might affect his campaign, should he really be considered for running again?

Well, that is for the voters to decide. I for one would say probably not (I'd just have to vote for him regardless, but that's another problem), I'd base it more on other instances than this one, but sure. He seems old, fragile, forgetful and tells bizarre stories about cannibals, his record is rather meh, that is not exactly my dream candidate. What I can not do is fault the Biden team for not potentially damaging the Biden reelection campaign by releasing material to hostile people who would do their best to make him look as bad as possible. I also feel pretty much every other president would have made the same decision in similar circumstances. It just seems like the politically smart call to me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Repulicans seeking the release of the Biden tapes - hollodero - 05-17-2024, 06:18 PM