Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Repulicans seeking the release of the Biden tapes
(05-17-2024, 10:45 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Thank you for asking.

I was referencing the Jan 6 hearing in which Democrats and their media cherry-picked and took events out of context, in which the Democrats hired a television producer to put on the hearings.

You know, the same people that lost their shit when footage was released to Fox News to cherry pick and take out of context to paint a different picture.

Or, you know, just pick coverage of any Trump [or Republican] event on any left-leaning organization. And I think Trump is a loser, but I call it like I see it.

So you’re talking more about like when they showed video of the guy who has been working with Trump for decades who leading up to Jan 6 said f*** the voting let’s get right to the violence. You know, that guy Trump pardoned? https://youtu.be/QGZ_fRRkb2M?si=HVNzGUU3mc0V3Wqc

In order to get me to agree you would have to come up with a more apples to apples comparison of audio being subpoenaed and released, after the fact a full transcript of the interview was provided, against the wishes of a Republican who was getting questioned by the DOJ while also talking to their own advisors/lawyers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Repulicans seeking the release of the Biden tapes - NATI BENGALS - 05-17-2024, 11:47 PM