Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Wee Bit Chillyyyyyy Out There...
(01-06-2016, 01:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Please post the source for your claim that the Bengals only use the facility 10 times a year and that is much less than other teams.

How many times have the Patriots practiced inside this year?  I saw then om NFL Network working outside this week.  Why do you think they are doing that if the have an indoor facility?

I am glad to have this discussion as soon as I see some basis for the discussion.  So far all I have seen is you just making up stuff.

Oh, I didn't even mean 10 times a year.  I meant 10 times TOTAL since it's been built.  I remember reading an article last year that referenced the fact the Bengals had only used UC's facility a total of 3 times that season.  I'll see what I can find for you.

It seems to that every time it's cold or wet or windy or whatever that they're outside.  I can recall only a handful of times that it's been mentioned they've made the trip to Clifton.  So it seems like common knowledge to me that they've none too often.

Since you ask for a link for every single comment made, I will do the same.  Please share where the Patriots are working outside all this week.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Wee Bit Chillyyyyyy Out There... - Wes Mantooth - 01-06-2016, 02:00 PM