Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Away Games Would Be Good To Go To? Anyone Going To Any?
(05-17-2024, 11:40 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I will be at the game against the Panthers (my son will be in the GM's box, not sure about me though) and the Giants.
Tell them that, if they have room for one more, it's like The Make A Wish Foundation for cripples!

Hilarious
(05-18-2024, 12:31 PM)QueenCity Wrote: May take a weekend trip out to Charlotte.... could likely find tickets the day of for super cheap
Going to want to grab them early because the secondary market will be expensive when we go in there having a big year!
(05-18-2024, 03:31 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I now live in Charlotte, so I’m super stoked about the Bengals playing in Charlotte this year. And it should still be pretty warm out. Anyone else going to this game? If I don’t go to the game, I will likely go to the Cincinnati Bengals sports bar to watch it. Place will be packed.

My brother's in town (like I mentioned) and we've talked (I typed) about going down to the game!  Good to know that there's going to (probably) be a group of people from this board at the game!

I hope we can get a board meet-up for drinks or tailgating or whatever!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Away Games Would Be Good To Go To? Anyone Going To Any? - BFritz21 - 05-18-2024, 04:03 PM