Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Wee Bit Chillyyyyyy Out There...
(01-06-2016, 01:55 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I don't know about previous years, but they only used the UC facility 3 times in 2014.

Saw the same.  They're hardly ever there.  I'm pretty sure they only make the trek if the weather is absolute God awful, horrible,

This idea that they just run over to Clifton whenever they want simply isn't true.  I've long argued against both the idea that it's available at their beck and call, and that they even entertain using it for typical cold weather, moderate rain (no thunderstorms) or heavy wind.

They're going over there if it's 10 below, there's 5 inches or more more of snow, there's a hurricane, or the apocalypse is nigh.  If guys are just freezing their nuts off, are sopping wet, or compensating their throws and kicks because of 40 mile winds., they better strap on a leather helmet and rub some dirt on it.

You play in the cold your practice in the cold.  And you smoke Doctor recommended Marlboro's.  Everyone knows that!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Wee Bit Chillyyyyyy Out There... - Wes Mantooth - 01-06-2016, 02:09 PM