Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Repulicans seeking the release of the Biden tapes
(05-18-2024, 05:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The parts that you have seen because of their selective release that is intended to make you see that version of events.

And it's not condescension. It's disgust. That is how I view those that are actively undermining the tenets of our nation.

Since you clearly know what parts I was referencing, tell me about them?

I am surprised you fell for the same thing you are accusing me of falling for. Until the full release of the videos, all you have seen has been selected by the committee, yet it is accepted without question. Now more video is released, and you're making that same accusation of what you have already fallen for.

It was a dark day, an a lot of people bad bad decisions, no doubt. But the public has not seen the full truth yet, only snippets that were hand picked. Kind of similar to the situation the left fear the right will do, and likely will do, if they get Joe Biden competency tapes. One side had control of the videos and was clipping and cutting to push a narrative. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Repulicans seeking the release of the Biden tapes - FormerlyBengalRugby - 05-18-2024, 05:49 PM