Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ohio has a law to make illegal protesters wearing a mask/hood a felony
(05-18-2024, 05:39 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I understand about the press, but really do they have to be right up in the middle of it? Keep a safe distance, camera's can zoom right?

Even for the protestors, once things head south, LEAVE. I've been to protests before, one turned violent, the other side started throwing beer bottles at the group i was in. I left immediately. Some people seem to wear their injuries like it's some badge of honor. It's not. It's STUPID. 

As far as the Police, anytime you have large gatherings, you will also have varied opinions. 

Unlike the media, they are trained to not go running right into the middle of a dangerous situation where they put themselves at a great risk for harm. They will go in when they have the numbers, appropriate gear and authorization. Besides, if they went in there and were attempting to defend one group but hurt people in the other group, all we'd be hearing about from you is police brutality! so it's a fickle spot for them to be in. 

Would they show up at a protest without "appropriate gear and authorization" and no plan for what to do if one group starts beating on another? 

We are talking about LA police, not Uvalde. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ohio has a law to make illegal protesters wearing a mask/hood a felony - Dill - 05-18-2024, 07:46 PM