Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden lies about inflation.....again
(05-19-2024, 12:34 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: The economy has always been used as a measure of success for each POTUS. 

I am aware, and I have always called it bullshit.

(05-19-2024, 12:34 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: To say that they have no control over the economy is incorrect. Their policies and economic agenda's shape the economy in an indirect way.

I didn't say they have no control, I said they don't control the economy, and they don't. There are so many factors that influence the economy and what the POTUS does is just a small part of that. You even said it yourself: it's an indirect influence.

(05-19-2024, 12:34 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I've already said that Trump and Biden are fairly even, but Inflation is ruining Biden and voters are not very forgiving when their wallets are in danger. Do you at least partially agree with that?

I agree that inflation is causing problems for Biden. I just think that voters shouldn't view it in the way they do because it is not something Biden can control. He has limited tools to influence it, but there are too many other things at play.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden lies about inflation.....again - Belsnickel - 05-19-2024, 01:10 PM