Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Tee is now the only tagged player without a new deal
(05-19-2024, 03:12 PM)Whatever Wrote: Here's your problem.  Higgins isn't elite.  

Going through your list for this year, the first name aside from Higgins I hit that's never been an All Pro or Pro Bowler is Christian Wilkins ..who the fins let walk.  Sneed was Tagged and traded.  Pittman tagged and resigned(which we covered earlier).  Fuller walked.  

Sneed netted a 2025 3rd rounder, plus a swap of 7th's, a far cry from what people wanted for Tee.  So basically, 4th round value in this year's draft due to the depreciation of future picks.  Not exactly a franchise shaking deal.  

From a club perspective, I can see why you would want to keep Tee around one more year given that you're changing the  WR3, RB, and TE.  It's a "Win Now" move, but the club isn't "All In."

I understand that that is your opinion.

I just disagree. Like I said, I think Higgins is as valuable to this team as Devonta Smith is to the Eagles. He also never had an all pro or a pro bowl, yet he got 25 million per year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tee is now the only tagged player without a new deal - CJD - 05-19-2024, 05:08 PM