Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bill Maher disses Trump dictator narrative
(05-19-2024, 08:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Which truthfully is a shame. As much as I am not a Rogan fan, I think his show catches a lot more flak than it deserves. Open, honest, and frank conversations about these topics are necessary and maybe having people on who would be willing to share a different perspective could actually help things out. His show's popularity is huge and abandoning that audience is a foolhardy position.

I always look to see who he's got on there.  I suppose when you have a long-form discussion podcast for as long as he has, you run out of subject matter.  They can't all be winners.

I'd rather listen to some of the right wing guests than some of the extremely boring guests he's had of late.  

I think the covid stuff flipped a switch with him, and frankly his treatment at the hands of the national media was silly.

Unrelated: John Stewart's return to the Daily Show has been pretty great.  He's always going to be a left wing commentator, but he's surprisingly tough on Biden, and also the media's handling of the current Trump trial.  Stewart also defended Rogan when the covid stuff was going on.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill Maher disses Trump dictator narrative - samhain - 05-19-2024, 10:31 PM