Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bill Maher disses Trump dictator narrative
(05-19-2024, 12:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Long Time liberal Bill Maher says no evidence Trump was or is.a dictator. He went on to say the attacks by Democrats bores him. He also said Biden is only debating Trump because he is losing. He floated the idea Biden should be replaced.

I can't find where Maher actually said the bolded.

And I think you missed this part:

[Maher] thinks that the right is more dangerous and he espouses “the Blue Liquid Doctrine”: “If it’s Trump against Biden, I will vote for Biden’s head in a jar of blue liquid.” 

Also, Maher's decision not to worry about a Trump presidency doesn't seem to me particularly well reasoned, just an expression of exhaustion.

Trump is still the guy who attempted a coup, wants executive immunity and has promised "retribution" upon re-election. 
If he had Kathy Griffin investigated by the DOJ and put on an interpol no-fly list for her infamous photograph, what will he do to the many
former staff who now declare him unfit for office, or the prosecutors and judges now holding him accountable for a range of 
"alleged" crimes?  

THAT'S what people ought to be considering when deciding who should be leading the country, not Maher's low tolerance for anxiety. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill Maher disses Trump dictator narrative - Dill - 05-20-2024, 12:29 PM