Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bill Maher disses Trump dictator narrative
(05-20-2024, 01:19 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: My friends and I were discussing that this weekend.  Not only was it labeled a conspiracy theory, it was also branded as racist.  The really unfortunate thing is that this "conspiracy theory" being proven to be 100% true really gives a lot of ammunition to other theories and theorists.

What was surprising to me is that we never heard anything about the news I shared in that post after that. Not a thing. My suspicion is that the government tried hard to quiet that down to avoid the blame game that would no doubt result. No matter the place on the political spectrum, government officials with a modicum of sense would know that wouldn't have been good.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill Maher disses Trump dictator narrative - Belsnickel - 05-20-2024, 01:30 PM