Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show)
There is a lot of season left Tecmo. Everybody is still in the play-off hunt. No weak teams. I can vouch for no weak teams because even though I have scored more points than anybody, I have had more points scored on me than anybody. The 8 teams that have played me so far, all put up a ton of points. So for this, I am at 4-4 on the season. It's good I'm scoring points, or I would be 0-8 considering all the points scored against me.

It's a long season. We aren't even to the 2 week marathon we play over the All-Star break. It will come down to who makes the play-offs and who is HOT in September, not who was HOT in April. We will be into Fantasy Football week 3 or 4 by time our World Series happens. So you are not out Tecmo. Nobody is out. I can testify to that by the 8 teams that have scored more points on me than any other team. Every team has the ability to put up huge points. I have the most points on the season, but I am only at 4-4, because nobody is close to the points scored against them as I've gone through. Well, it's a good tough league, with a long way to go.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show) - kevin - 05-20-2024, 02:31 PM