Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domata Peko - Once and current great?
(06-11-2015, 11:51 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Overall, I like the looks of the Bengals' roster. I'd have loved to see 1 solid addition to the LB corp other than an aging Hawk, and I'd like to see a better NT on the field than Peko. I'd hardly call that "revamping the whole team", or me not liking most of the team. Lamur had a shitty 2014 and Peko flat out sucks now. Other than that, I don't really bash any/many of our players. I find that some people think that me pointing out that Andy isn't Dan Marino means that I "hate" the guy. Or when I say that Rey Maualuga isn't a 3 down LB that doesn't deserve 3 down LB money that it means I want him cut from the team.

I agree wholeheartedly with your analysis of the roster.

The only thing that needs revamping is the LB core (especially if Burfict doesn't recover), and we truly need some more DE's that can hold their weight

Also, Andy has this last year as his moment to either shine or go frail. If he doesn't shine, he should be replaced (as you said)

We be on the same page, ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Domata Peko - Once and current great? - GreenCornBengal - 06-11-2015, 04:55 PM