Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Justice Alito flew "stop the steal" symbol
(05-21-2024, 01:08 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: It's no wonder you didn't get what he was saying. Both partners are equal, but if an agreement between the two just can't be reached, then the man has the final say (this is not meant for every situation, only in extreme ones). 
However, you should always respect and treat your partner and understand that you are a team. 

As far as Alito and his wife? that's between them. Not you, me or anyone else needs to be dabbling in private matters.

Now, be quiet and go make us all some Sarnies, it's lunch time.

They are looking to be offended, a sad way to go through life.

The man made a speech, and the intended audience loved it, cheered, and gave him a standing ovation.

Because it was popular, an unintended group is hand wringing, and attacking the guy without reading or listening to the whole speech.

Even worse, they are assuming sound bit clipped shot/edited, like they fear the right may due with the Biden forgetful tapes. But the left still runs where they are lead by the nose, shamelessly in their ignorance and proud in their folly.

Bill Maher is even taking it to  them on this one,

"I can't express how much this guy is not like me," Maher said during a panel discussion Friday. "He's religious. He loves marriage. He loves kids… And he's now history's greatest monster."

"Again, I don't agree with much with this guy, but I don't get the thing. He said… ‘Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world.' Ok, that seems fairly, like, modern. ‘But I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world.’ I don't see what the big crime is. I really don't." 

"And I think this is part of the problem people have with the left is that lots of people in this country are like this. Like he's saying some of you may go on to lead successful careers, but a lot of you are excited about this other way that people- everybody used to be. And now can't that be a choice too?" Maher continued.

"And I feel like they feel very put upon, like there's only one way to be a good person and that's to get an advanced degree from one of those a-- h--e factories like Harvard." 

The HBO host later pointed to a bit of irony regarding the selective outrage towards Butker's remarks. 

"I find it very ironic that he's saying, ‘You know what, in my world, you know, we like the women to stay at home and just have babies’ and the college kids and the young people find this absolutely abhorrent, but they're demonstrating for Hamas, who make that the law! Maher exclaimed. "It's not just an opinion in Hamas, that you stay home and have the babies. They will enforce you [to do] that!"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/bill-maher-defends-harrison-butker-amid-speech-uproar-i-don-t-see-what-the-big-crime-is/ar-BB1mCsNA
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Justice Alito flew "stop the steal" symbol - FormerlyBengalRugby - 05-21-2024, 01:57 PM