Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a Wee Bit Chillyyyyyy Out There...
(01-06-2016, 02:08 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: So I saw some clips from today's practice and was reminded (after seeing a lot of breath) that, man, it's ***** cold out there. Yup, brrrrrrrrr!!!!

Even when I went from my car to Kroger's tonight I was thinking, "Jesus H. Christ, I need to get inside. This winter shit can suck my balls!" Had a buddy of mine stop by a little later. First words out of his mouth were, "Dude, screw this. I want the 70 degrees back we saw a few weeks ago." You'd think I'd be used to it, but nope.

But yeah, I'm sure most of our players love it. Especially the ones from down South and the West Coast. Given the choice, I'm betting those SEC, Pac 10 and Somoan guys actually prefer the cold though.

But as I'm reminded, we do the have UC facility. I know that came in real handy today. And I mean, regardless of who paid for it, whoever even uses it, it's practically ours. Didn't invest a dime, use it about three times a year= Shared facility according to many.

Anyways, I just thought I mention that I felt bad seeing those guys out there. I know they have to hate it. Shit, the one's from Texas probably had better facilities in high school. As always, nothing but the best here in Cincy. Rolleyes

Its gonna be cold saturday night and the rest of january they might as well get used to it.

I dont feel bad for anyone making 100s of thousands to 10s of millions for playing football and ahving to do it in the cold.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a Wee Bit Chillyyyyyy Out There... - XenoMorph - 01-06-2016, 02:58 PM