Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(05-21-2024, 08:56 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: lol

You guys.

Keep it up. Nobody attacks dear leader on your watch.

The audacity to have free thought and point out the absolutely pitiful financials of “truth social” and the “genius” business man running yet another scammy shitty business.  

Thankfully I’m not GOP or you guys would probably vote to kick me out.

Sorry for interrupting. Now get on back to patting each other on the back for closing ranks and coming to the defense of dear leader.

I would ask if you guys cared if Trump was going to make a bunch of money off of this stock and then give political favors to whoever it is propping up the stock price. But I know you don’t care.

What are you talking about?

Trump is not a good candidate for the GOP, and I've said as much on multiple occasions.

Truth social is likely a terrible platform. I cannot believe it makes any money, but I said the same for twitter. But I am someone who isn't on socail media.

It is funny how some on the left are obsessed with DJT and the forms that obsession manifests in.

But keeps swinging, and you'll keep getting things wrong about me. You are consistent in that!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - FormerlyBengalRugby - 05-22-2024, 06:56 AM