Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION
(05-22-2024, 06:56 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: What are you talking about?

Trump is not a good candidate for the GOP, and I've said as much on multiple occasions.

Truth social is likely a terrible platform. I cannot believe it makes any money, but I said the same for twitter. But I am someone who isn't on socail media.

It is funny how some on the left are obsessed with DJT and the forms that obsession manifests in.

But keeps swinging, and you'll keep getting things wrong about me. You are consistent in that!

This board is social media

The left is obsessed with Trump? Maybe. But, then again we aren’t the ones wearing MAGA clothing, posting signs touting our diaper wearing in solidarity with him, following him from rally to rally like lemmings, making posts about his wealth or rally attendance. We aren’t the ones refusing to admit he has negative or that many aspects of his presidency were abject failures. We aren’t the ones blindly voting for him.

We see him for what he is a blowhard, a con, a fraud, a bully, a man who lives in a land of delusions. His one great success has been convincing the world he really is the Great All-powerful Oz.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Truth Social going public net Trump estimated 2 to 4 BILLION - pally - 05-22-2024, 08:12 AM