Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump delivers great speech in far left leaning NY burrow
(05-23-2024, 11:21 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Trump was on fire with his 90 minute speech in the Bronx.

I saw a whole bunch of Latinos, Hispanics and African Americans openly telling us nothing Biden can do to win them back. They are not staying home, they are fed up with all Democrats and Trump won their vote.

Each day it is looking more and more like a Trump landslide in the electoral college and very possible winner in the overall vote as well.

All Trump needs now is a conviction in the bogus NY trial to add more voters.

I hope and agree DJT should win the election. 

With the increased minority block, and the addition of the "Never Joe Biden" voter block out there, now that they've seen just what does does/is, it should be win by a significant margin.

It is hard to come back from things costing 20% more than they did three years ago along giving speeches that need multiple retractions, and close captioning, to understand. Part of the reason I think he will get switched out after his debate with DJT. 

Then democrats can play the angle of seeing the light and moving on to a younger, fresh candidate, different policies, and none of the baggage associated with Biden family.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump delivers great speech in far left leaning NY burrow - FormerlyBengalRugby - 05-24-2024, 07:43 AM