Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump delivers great speech in far left leaning NY burrow
(05-24-2024, 07:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: For one, Dems refused to work with him, and it was a democratic majority in the house that was focused only on impeaching him before he even swore into office.

Dino, your material is getting old. You keep saying the same things over and over and over. Everything to you is Maga. Anyone who supports Trump in any way is MAGA.  If your trying to be funny, please work on some new material. Yawn

I heard bit's and pieces of Trumps speech from last night. His speech was bringing people together. He was speaking to all races last night and people loved it. I will listen to the whole speech when I have time, but right now I'm getting ready for the Memorial Day weekend. God bless our fallen.

That's funny.  If you say someone supports Trump around here they jump up and claim they don't.  And if the do they aren't MAGA.

So where the hell are all the MAGA people coming from?  LOL!

All seriousness aside the 30% that vote Trump no matter what fit everything I said.

If you don't then I wasn't talking about you.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump delivers great speech in far left leaning NY burrow - GMDino - 05-24-2024, 07:31 PM