Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Big Divide Between Biden and Trump Supporters
It seems to be the media they consume: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/24614251/240126-nbc-april-2024-poll-4-26-2024-release.pdf

So, I have been hearing about this for some time but haven't made a thread about it or seen anyone else talking about it, so I figured I would bring it up. Based on this polling and the cross tabs discussed, we all know that Trump is ahead of Biden in many ways. One way Biden wins out, and in a landslide? With voters who consume their news through newspapers and network news. Where Trump wins? Social media and cable news (that Fox News bump). Where is the biggest difference? In those that do not follow political news. So the more disconnected you are or the more you consume punditry and opinion pieces, the more likely you are to be in favor of Trump.

I just found that an interesting point in there.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Big Divide Between Biden and Trump Supporters - Belsnickel - 05-24-2024, 07:41 PM