Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Big Divide Between Biden and Trump Supporters
(05-24-2024, 10:01 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We've already hashed this BS out in another thread. We get it. You hate Trump. It blows my mind how some of you think intelligent people are zombies. People have a choice every day. Your beautiful Biden is making people flock to Trump, not Trump himself. Your beloved Democratic policies are driving people to Trump. Your losing the minority vote because people aren't falling for the "White man out to get you" bit anymore. Which, I have to ask (probably been asked before):

Why is it Biden is the savior of civil rights and if you don't vote for him you ain't black? Wasn't he the proponent of segregation back in the day? Didn't he support the movement of several senators and Alabama Gov. George Wallace? But if you don't vote for him, you ain't black? Come on man? Why is it so easy for some people to overlook the shit in your yard while condemning anothers? 

Every shithole major city in this country is ran by Democrats. But GOP bad. Good lord.

Donald Trump is a sleazeball but what I hate is what he stands for and represents.  His vision of this country is the absolute antithesis of everything I was raised by a conservative military father to believe in.  I genuinely fear for the future if he gets reelected.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Big Divide Between Biden and Trump Supporters - pally - 05-24-2024, 10:27 PM